One day a person decided to quit

One day a person decided to quit.......... to quit the job, relationship, spirituality... and the entire life.

The person went to the woods to have “one last talk” with God.

The person: Can you give me one good reason not to quit?

The GOD: Look around. Do you see the fern and the bamboo?

The person: Yes.

The GOD: When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care of them. I gave them light. I gave them water.

· In the 1st year, the fern quickly grew from the earth. Its brilliant green covered the floor. Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed. But the bamboo did not quit.

· In the 2nd year the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful. And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed. But the bamboo did not quit.

· In 3rd year there was still nothing from the bamboo seed. But the bamboo did not quit.

· In 4th year, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed. But the bamboo did not quit.

· Then in the 5th year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth. Compared
to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant

· But just 6 months later the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall. It had spent the 5 years plus growing roots. Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive.

My child, believe that I would not give any of my creations a challenge that it “can” not handle.'

The person: Stunned! Speechless!

The God: Take a minute to realize

· Though the bamboo took time to prove it mettle, it did not quit. Because, I did give a choice to it to quit.

· Did you know, my child, that all this time you have been struggling, be aware that you have actually been growing your roots and I am watching you growing step by step.

· I have not given you any “chance” to do what you “cannot do”.

· I had empowered you to do what you “can” do.

· But I gave you, the power of choice.

· My dear child, the power of choice is not to quit on what you “can”, only to pursue to do what all you “can” do and not to pursue “cannots”.

· My dear child, neither compare yourself to your past nor compare yourself with others.
The bamboo had a different Purpose than the fern. Yet I know they both make the forest beautiful at their won time.

· Your time will come, and you will rise high, for sure, whether you are aware or not, provided you do not misuse the power of choice to quit. You are my beloved child.

The person: I realise now my Lord. Please tell me how high should I rise, meaning what I “can” do?

The God: 'How high did the bamboo rise?'

The person: 'As high as it can?'

The God: Yes. So, you also rise as high as you can for which I had already empowered you. It is just a question of a right time for you to raise so.

The person: Thank you, my lord, my father. I will do.

The person who left the forest had shared this story to me and in turn I am sharing this with you.

I hope their conversation will help you to see that God has empowered you enough on something HE wanted you to do, but with a power of “choice”. But you do not need to use the power of choice, to quit.

Keep working on it till you achieve on whatever you “can” do. Just find the “can”

Don't tell anyone how big the problem you are bestowed with. Just tell to the damn problem, how great the GOD is to choose you to resolve!

You are have a choice to act. Not to quit.

HE never gives a chance for you to get defeated, believe. It will be just question of time you will win, provided you do not quit, but pursue….

What do you say?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Children - Khalil Gibran

Let it go by Balu

கசப்பான உண்மை