Attitude


  • The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
  • Attitude, to me, is more important than facts.
  • It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do.
  • It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.
  • It will make or break a company...a church....a home.
  • The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
  • We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable.
  • The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude...
  • I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you...we are in charge of our attitudes.

Charles R. Swindoll

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Children - Khalil Gibran

Let it go by Balu

கசப்பான உண்மை